Home Contents and goods on the Go
Need cover for your contents, portable items or buildings? We have solutions to offer you all your personal insurance needs
Personal Lines Insurance
Personal Lines insurance that gives you the cover you need. Premiums that are based on you and your history that give you peace of mind.
Business Insurance for small and large business from hospitality to manufacture. We have the solution to your business insurance needs.
Motor only specialists, we offer specialised motor only policy’s and solutions for your clients.
For any roadside accident or emergency call Angel Assist
0861 446 320
Variety of Products for all needs
Did you know we offer different packages to suit different needs?
Sometimes we might get it wrong, please submit any queries or complaints through this channel. All complaints will be handled in accordance to our complaints procedure
Affinity Underwriting Managers is an authorised financial services provider FSP no 40832. All rights reserved
We are committed to service excellence, download our complaints form should wish to submit a complaint.
Download a complaints form to complete and submit
1. Complaint form to be completed by client (document can be downloaded or completed and submitted at www.affinityum.co.za/complaints.html)
2. Completed document must be sent to Affinity by the following mediums:
a. Email : email@example.com; or
b. Fax : Attention Complaints Co-
c. Post : Attention: Complaints Co-
PO Box 8651
d. Alternatively you can complete a complaints form at www.affinityum.co.za/complaints.html
3. Complaint to be submitted to Complaints Co-
4. Once complaint lodged, focus is on the quick and fair resolution of the complaint.
5. In order to keep the client informed and the complaints register constantly up to date feedback must be given to the complainant on an ongoing basis by the Complaints Co-
6. In accordance to legislation and insurance laws, we have 6 weeks from the date of initial log to resolve the dispute, if the dispute is not resolved in that period the client may approach the Ombusdman.
7. Claim is captured into complaints register
9. Daily feedback sent to complaints co-
10. If claim is not resolved to the client’s satisfaction within 5 working days the claim is escalated to department Director
B. STEP 2 – COMPLAINT SENT TO DEPARTMENT DIRECTOR
1. Director to be supplied with all necessary supporting documentation.
2. Director to investigate matter
3. If required matter will be referred and discusses in weekly claims/complaints meetings
4. Director to finalise feedback within a maximum of 2 weeks
C. STEP 3 – KEY INDIVIDUAL
The Key Individual of a FSP is ultimately responsible for the correct procedures being followed through out any dealings between a client and a FSP. if the complaint has not been resolved to the clients satisfaction or the Complaint has not been attended to within 1 week by the department director or two weeks from initial date, the complaint handler will email the complaint to our key individual who will address the complaint urgently
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
F. STEP 4 -
1. The compliance officer is our external compliance officer who monitors Affinity's compliance to legislation and the laws within these legislations. We have an external compliance officer who we believe gives us a more holistic overview as opposed to an internal compliance officer
2. Once the Key Individual has looked at the complaint and the client is still not happy with the outcome of their complaint all documentation will be sent to our external compliance officer for consideration and suggestion on an outcome/resolution
SDK Compliance Consultants
Tel : 011 425-
Email : email@example.com
Postal : PO Box 131459, Northmead, 1511
If the matter is still not resolved to your satisfaction and is specifically is as a result of a claim, please contact the Complaints resolution Department firstname.lastname@example.org, a non-
If you as the consumer are still not satisfied with the outcome or you are not happy with the time it has taken us to respond you may refer the matter to the Ombudsman for short term insurance or the FAIS Ombudsman.
The Office of the Ombudsman for Short-
Telephone Number : 0860 726 890
Facsimile : 011 726 5501
email : email@example.com
Website : www.osti.co.za
You may submit complaints to the FAIS Ombudsman, if the intermediary/insurer/FSP was not able to resolve your complaint about a financial Services product purchased, varied, replaced or terminated after 30 September 2004
Telephone Number : 012 470 9080 or
0860 32 47 66
Facsimile : 012 348 3447
email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : faisombud.co.za